Camford Associates specializes in technology foresight and impacts of new technologies. Social, economic and regulatory aspects of information and communications technologies are areas of particular expertise.
Camford Associates works with private and public sector clients, including the European Commission, the Swedish government, the World Bank as well as leading multinational players in the telecommunications, transport and energy sectors.
Recent assignments include:
- Perspectives on the value of shared spectrum access (European Commission)
- Social, economic and technological interrelations shaping the future internet (European Commission)
- Telecommunications regulation in an era of convergence (World Bank/ITU)
- Europe’s future ICT agenda (European Commission)
- The green knowledge society (Swedish government)
Contact:Camford Associates Ltd 2 De Freville Avenue Cambridge CB4 1HR UK Tel: +44 (0)7850 732838 Email: email@example.com